Build your U.S. portfolio based on your financial goals with a wide range of low-cost investment products.
- Trade equities online for US$0 commissions.1
- Simplify stock selection with Schwab Equity Ratings® stock lists, and more.
- Stay on top of U.S. markets with insights from Schwab experts.
- Navigate the market with robust tools, screeners and low costs—US$0 per online trade and US$0.65 per contract.1
- Build your skills with workshops and webinars.
- Talk with dedicated option trading specialists.
Exchange-traded Funds (ETFs)²
- Strengthen your portfolio with ETFs—US$0 online trade commissions with no minimums.
- Access 2,000+ ETFs across a range of asset classes and fund companies.
- Access a full array of investments, including U.S. treasury bonds and corporate bonds.
- Use Schwab BondSource® to screen 36,000+ bonds.
- Know what you are paying with our straightforward, easy-to-understand pricing.
Offshore Mutual Funds
- Access funds from well-known fund families around the world.
- Invest with firms with proven track records of managing U.S. mutual funds.
- We waive sales loads on offshore mutual funds.
(Note: Management fees and other expenses apply. See each fund's prospectus for more details.)
Foreign Ordinary Shares
- Trade global securities online with our powerful web, software and mobile platforms.
- Get help trading non-U.S. investment products—including foreign securities in local markets—from our team of Global Investing Services professionals.
- Stay on top of global market trends with Schwab expert commentary.
American Depositary Receipts (ADRs)
- Access 2,400+ established companies from over 80 countries listed in the U.S.
- Trade ADRs online for US$0 commissions.1
- We offer competitive rates and a flexible repayment schedule.
- Standard feature on Schwab One International account, and no extra paperwork is generally required.
- Possibly deduct the interest against your net investment income. (Please consult your tax advisor.)
Before you begin using margin, you should read Schwab's Margin Borrowing Overview and Disclosure Statement.
Start investing in the U.S. today.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Send applications, deposits, and other materials to:
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Attn: International Operations
1945 Northwestern Drive
El Paso, TX 79912-1108, USA