Grow and preserve your wealth with a dedicated team
Get dedicated financial advice with a personal relationship with Schwab Private Client™.
- Work one-on-one with an experienced Schwab Private Client Advisor.
- Receive specific U.S. investment recommendations.
- Collaborate regularly by phone.
- Have full access to Schwab services, and the final say on your investments.
Get a collaborative relationship supported with Schwab expertise.
Work with an expanded team that stays focused on your financial goals and how to best achieve them. Your team includes:
- Your Financial Consultant works closely with your advisor and manages your overall relationship with Schwab.
- Your Private Client Advisor provides strategy and planning guidance, and specific U.S. investment recommendations.
- Your Senior Associate Private Client Advisor helps execute your strategy and supports your portfolio management needs.
Comprehensive wealth management tailored to you.
Your goals are personal and so is our advice. Your team meets with you and adjusts your portfolio as needed.
Stay on track and in control.
Stay informed and always in control with periodic portfolio reviews, and a robust annual consultation.
We're here for you.
Reach out to your Financial Consultant and Private Client Advisor anytime you want for updates on U.S. markets, your financial progress and more.
If for any reason you're not happy with Schwab Private Client, we'll refund your eligible program fee from the previous quarter and work with you to make things right.*
Know more and keep more.
Enhanced periodic reporting
Get consolidated periodic portfolio reports in addition to a monthly gain/loss statement.
Receive unlimited listed equity trades across all enrolled accounts at no additional cost. Also, fixed income markups and broker-assisted trades are waived.
Schwab Private Client is available to clients who have a minimum of US$1 million to invest at initial enrollment. The annual asset-based fee starts at 0.8%, and decreases at higher asset levels.
Start investing in the U.S. today.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Send applications, deposits, and other materials to:
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Attn: International Operations
1945 Northwestern Drive
El Paso, TX 79912-1108, USA