We want you to have the highest level of confidence when you do business with Schwab.
Schwab will cover 100% of any losses in any of your Schwab accounts due to unauthorized activity.
The highest levels of security are only possible when we work together. To ensure your protection under this guarantee, it is your responsibility to:
- Safeguard your account access information.1
If you share this information with anyone, we’ll consider their activities to have been authorized by you.
- Report any unauthorized transactions to us as quickly as possible.2
If you suspect you are a victim of fraud, please contact us immediately.
There may be other individuals to whom you grant authority in your account. Their activities in your account will also be considered authorized.3
Here is more information on The Schwab Security Guarantee:
- Do I have to do anything to get this protection?
- How does this guarantee work?
- Does the guarantee apply to my account if I use a financial application ("app") or program that retrieves my account data from Schwab for things like financial planning or to help me manage my finances?