Welcome to the modern way to invest in the U.S.
We believe investing in U.S. markets should be easy, affordable, and on your terms.
Get the most from your U.S. investments.
Global Markets–What you need to know
Schwab will provide an overview of the state of the global economy and insights around whether we see continued growth or a recession on the horizon—and what this means for investor's portfolios.
Ready to start
- How much does it cost to work with Schwab?
- What if I'm not satisfied with the service I receive?
- How do I open an account?
- What are the tax implications of opening a U.S. account?
- How does Schwab protect my personal information?
What we offer
- What kind of investment products does Schwab offer?
- What tools and resources are offered to traders like me?
- What education does Schwab offer?
How we help international investors
- What is it like to work with Schwab?
- How can Schwab help keep me on top of the latest U.S. market news?
- What makes Schwab different?
- What services does Schwab provide U.S. expatriates?
Start investing in the U.S. today.
Send applications, deposits, and other materials to:
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Attn: International Operations
1945 Northwestern Drive
El Paso, TX 79912-1108, USA