STEP 3 OF 5
You will need a recent utility bill or proof of residency.
Digital copy of recent utility bill must display your full name, residential address, and date of issuance.
Don't have a recent utility bill or proof of residency?
Residents of UK may submit one of the following to confirm their residency:
- Bank or Building Society statement
- Council Tax Demand (for the current tax year)
- Notice of Tax Coding from HMRC (for the current tax year)
- Letter from Solicitor or Conveyancer regarding completion of a property purchase
- Current property insurance schedule
- Property Lease or Rental Agreement