You will need a recent utility bill or proof of residency.

Digital copy of recent utility bill must display your full name, residential address, and date of issuance.

Don't have a recent utility bill or proof of residency?

Residents of UK may submit one of the following to confirm their residency: 

  • Bank or Building Society statement
  • Council Tax Demand (for the current tax year)
  • Notice of Tax Coding from HMRC (for the current tax year)
  • Letter from Solicitor or Conveyancer regarding completion of a property purchase
  • Current property insurance schedule
  • Property Lease or Rental Agreement