Extensive experience, friendly service, great value.
Charles Schwab has the experience and expertise to help you with your U.S. market investment.
- A Fortune 500 company with forty years of U.S. market expertise
- NYSE-Listed with a market cap of $28 billion1
- Millions of clients in the U.S. and around the world
- Has not taken U.S. government assistance
- Tailored service for international investors
- Secure, easy-to-use online tools and resources
- Online equity trades for only $6.952 each
A trading platform that gives you access and control.
Our trading platforms are designed with engaged investors in mind. We developed each platform to help you go from opportunity to action. Take advantage of trade opportunities with integrated tools that let you view technical and fundamental data in one place.
For active traders, Schwab's powerful trading platform StreetSmart Edge™ 3 features an intuitive workflow that simplifies advanced trading.
Leading, timely insight into the U.S. financial market.
In-depth U.S. market insight is never more than a few clicks away for our international investors.
- Daily U.S. market updates
- In-depth market news and commentary
- Proprietary research and analysis based on a disciplined, systematic methodology
- Third-party financial research from leading authorities
Easy-to-use tools that give you access and insight
Use financial tools that give you choice and control by investing with Schwab.
- Actionable research on the U.S. market
- Easy-to-use, secure online trading platforms
- Access your account and make trades on your mobile phone4
- One-on-one investment guidance
- Online portfolio performance reporting
Custom workshops just for international investors.
We offer live workshops and on-demand webinars about a variety of investing topics and strategies. Deepen your understanding of U.S. investing and enhance your trading skills with events covering topics such as U.S. market analysis, risk management for traders, and practical techniques for profit taking.