Open an account
Open a Schwab One International® account to take advantage of all the value and benefits of investing in U.S. markets.
- US$0 online equity commissions.1
- Trade U.S. stocks, bonds, offshore mutual funds, and more.
- Get professional service and support from our investment specialists.
- Manage account and trades online through the client center on Schwab website.
- Access extensive research, plus commentary and insights from Schwab experts.
Learn more about the different International account types below. Then simply select the type of account you'd like to open and follow the steps to apply.
Requires a minimum of US$25,000 to open.
You can use our online application process if the joint account will have two account holders. For accounts that will have more than two account holders, please contact us to start the account-opening process.
Requires a minimum of US$100,000 to open.
You can apply through our online application process where the Trust has two or less individual trustees and/or beneficiaries. For Trust with more than two individual trustees, a company trustee; or whose beneficiaries are greater than two, comprise of a company, or are undisclosed; please contact us to learn more.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Send applications, deposits, and other materials to:
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Attn: International Operations
1945 Northwestern Drive
El Paso, TX 79912-1108, USA