Schwab Private Client
A Personal and Collaborative Financial Relationship
As a Schwab Private Client, you'll enjoy a personal relationship with a team of professionals dedicated to serving International investors. It's designed for the client who seeks a combination of ongoing advice, personal attention, and superior client service.
A Dedicated Team of Specialists
- Work with an expanded team from Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc. that includes a Financial Consultant, Portfolio Consultant, and Associate Portfolio Consultants.
- Your Financial Consultant manages your overall relationship with Schwab.
- Your Portfolio Consultant considers your goals, your current investments, and the complexity of your financial situation.
What It Is
As a member of Schwab Private Client, you'll:
- Work one-on-one with an experienced Schwab Financial Consultant familiar with the requirements and concerns of International investors and supported by a team of investment professionals.
- Receive specific buy and sell recommendations from your Portfolio Consultant—all tailored to your unique situation and goals in U.S. investments.
- Get access to a range of specialists as needed, such as fixed income and options specialists.
- Retain the freedom to make your own investment decisions.
How it Works
Your team will develop a customized investment strategy designed to help meet your goals, including specific actions to help achieve them.
You'll be kept up-to-date on your financial progress and market developments through portfolio reviews and comprehensive annual consultations.
Enjoy personal consultations and direct access to your dedicated team for portfolio advice, plan implementation, investment recommendations and account service.
Enjoy Expanded Features and Benefits
Enhanced quarterly reporting
Receive consolidated Quarterly Portfolio Reports providing account activity, customized performance information in addition to a monthly statement that includes gain/loss information.
Receive unlimited equity trades across all enrolled accounts at no additional cost. Fixed Income markups and broker assisted trades are waived for SPC clients.
Minimums and Fees
Schwab Private Client is available to clients who have at least US$500,000 to invest at initial enrollment.
An annual asset-based fee starting at 0.90% for equities and 0.70% for fixed income investments. Discounts apply for specific asset levels.
Fees are calculated based on eligible assets in enrolled accounts (excluding cash) and are billed quarterly with a minimum quarterly fee of US$1,000.
How to Get Started
A Schwab Financial Consultant can help you assess whether Schwab Private Client is right for you.
Call us today at +1-415-667-7870.