Stocks & Options
Explore Equity Opportunities for International Investors
Schwab is committed to helping you get the most from your U.S. investing experience. Stocks and options present potential opportunities to grow your money in the American financial market.
Get a low commission and superior service.
Trade equities online for just $6.95 per trade.1 Learn more about our fees and commissions.
Schwab can help you evaluate, select, and monitor stock choices. As a Schwab International client, you’ll have access to:
- covers approximately 3,000 of the largest (by market capitalization) stocks traded in the U.S. and headquartered or incorporated in the U.S. Stocks are rated using a scale of "A", "B", "C", "D" and "F".
- Market Insight that gives you access to perspectives and analysis from our team of U.S. financial market experts.
- Stock Research Preview includes third-party research from Argus and more.
- Stock Screeners enable you to search and screen stocks using more than 100 criteria, including technical, fundamental, and ratings. Compare multiple stocks and create customized searches.
Options traders can also enjoy a total options trading package, including advanced trading tools, extensive options education, and seasoned options specialists. Schwab International clients can use:
- Options tools. Get the tools you want to help you make smarter trading decisions.
- Options education. Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned trader, take advantage of a wide range of educational opportunities—including live online workshops, prerecorded seminars, and special events—to help sharpen your strategies.
- Options specialists. From tool questions and strategy analysis to help with complex orders, our specialists can help you with your options trading needs.
The Charles Schwab Corporation has acquired optionsXpress, a leader in options trading. optionsXpress offers a range of trading capabilities including:
- Ability to trade complex options strategies
- Portfolio margining for greater efficiency
optionsXpress accounts are not available in all countries and are subject to country-specific restrictions.
Call +1-888-686-6870 to learn more.